The Student News Site of Nazareth Academy High School

The Nazareth

The Nazareth

The Nazareth

Spring Concert
Spring Concert
April 30, 2024
Bread Basketball
Bread Basketball
April 2, 2024
Diving into the PCL
Diving into the PCL
March 17, 2024

Catholic Schools Week Wrap-Up

This past week was Catholic Schools Week. Our week started with mass in the Chapel with Father DeLacy from Saint Bridget parish and celebrating our community. Tuesday was a free dress-down day, every student’s dream! The students were given the best treat, Chick-fil-A, which put us in first for our completion against Hubert’s, Ryan, and Judge. We celebrated our nation on Wednesday by wearing red, white, or blue. We said extra prayers for Nazareth community members and family members who are currently surviving or are veterans. On Thursday, we celebrated vocations by welcoming Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, Sisters of the Blessed Trinity, and even a sister from the Missionary. They even shared some of their yearbook pictures from when they attended Nazareth! A big thank you to Sister Jean Marie, Sister Marguerite Therese, Sister Aurea, Sister Annunita, and Sister Christine Ma for coming to Nazareth for the day. A special thank you to our very own Sister Mary McDevitt, Sister Theresa Mary, and Sister B! Nazareth loves you a million! On our last day of Catholic Schools Week, we celebrated our teachers with a B Schedule! Our teachers and staff at Nazareth work hard daily to ensure the students get the best education possible. They show so much dedication to the school and the students. Throughout the week, we went up and down in the Chick-fil-A competition and ended on Saturday, coming in third place!

Catholic Schools Week was filled with fun activities such as quizzing at activity period, leading up to the teacher vs student faculty game on Friday. Congratulations to the teachers on winning! This week was a great way to celebrate and appreciate our Catholic education! We love our school a million!